I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO COPY OR PUBLISH MY PHOTOGRAPHS

Please be aware that I do not wish to have my photographs published , pinned or repinned on Pinterest.

copyright notice

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What is your one most favorite food item






on the Thanksgiving Table

Could it be Bavarian Creme?







Or do you like home made Cranberry Sauce best?







What about caramelized Sweet Potatoes






Or do you like it all?

 I have favorites and in the following order:  mashed potatoes and gravy, sage dressing, cranberry sauce, caramelized sweet potatoes, roasted turkey  and "cabbages in disguise" also known as Brussels sprouts. 









In an hour or two there will be room for a piece of Pear Pie.








Happy Thanksgiving,

dear Friends. 

Wishing you a most special day. 


Gina 




6 comments:

  1. Dear Gina - each photo is like a little work of art. I love mashed potato and a nice gravy too. Hope that you and Gene have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosemary. Everything is in the oven and on the cook top. Soon it will be time to open a bottle of bubbly. Thank you also for your generous compliment. I'm looking forward to your next post about your trip to Turkey.

      Delete
  2. Dear Gina,
    this is easy. I love everything on your plate, please........including the plate with your gorgeous design. Everything is so tastefully presented and artfully styled.
    Wishing you and Gene a happy Thanksgiving, Sieglinde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sieglinde, I know that you are going to meet with friends and have a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration. Maybe you will come this way next year. We could put on our Schürzen and do it up right.

      Delete
  3. Dear Gina,

    It all looks scrumptious, but I'm going to save my appetite for two pieces of the pear pie — oink, oink!

    Actually, Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only times of year when I can find mince pie, which I dearly love. This week I bought a whole mince pie for myself, and it's been making wonderful breakfast fare!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and Gene, from Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you my dear friend Mark. I LOVE mince meat pie. did you have that special rum sauce with it? If so, then I am really jealous.
      I did bake 2 pies, one for you and one for us.

      Delete